Skyrim Remeshing Help?

CottonPanda

I just cannot seem to find specific help despite countless weeks researching across the internet: Using blender to add to, change, and replace meshes for no, not static, but moving models. Can anyone help me? I know usually 3ds max is used but I only have blender and though I know my way around there are countless other programs involved...Like nifskope and probably a BSM/ESM browser (Because you can't just find the d*mned files on your own, for pity's sake).

I want to know more specifically, on one note, how to place armor, clothing, weapon, and/or tools on an ANIMAL npc, like for instance what the creator of the dovahbear mod had done..Like, having added helms to the bears, and such of the sort? What is this sorcery? I seem to be the only one kept in the dark, apparently.

If it is possible I would like to modify human npc as well, for instance combining maybe animal parts like deer or wolf onto them (with keeping smooth animation in tact, of course..So basically combining possible skeletons and animations?)

Also if anyone knows how, to be able to replace an entire model with that of another, while still maintaining smooth animation by use of bethesda skeletons. This is very important to me and if you have the knowledge, and will help, I promise I would not let such go unused...Thanks!

Sorry if my newbieness annoys any of you, by the way. This might be the only time I make an appearance if my modding doesn't take off..

There are a ton of blender tutorials that cover clothing. It's the same procedure for any actors meshes like creatures etc.

Adding additional meshes to creatures would probably be something as simple as rigging the item to the creatures skeleton then in the CK making a new creature and just using a armor addon list to get the game to load the extra model on the creature. Failing that you can just export the item into a copy of the vanilla creatures nif.