16 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987,588 posts
My Punga Fruit Garden

Your own hydroponic garden of Punga Fruit in your Megaton shack. Every three days the Punga Fruit plants produce three healthy Refined Punga Fruits which reduce radiation while increasing one's health. The Punga Fruit garden also reminds you of your time spent in the swamplands of Point Lookout.

bigmill

bigmill

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
Thanks for the offer but I went ahead and did that myself. The Punga Fruit Garden is now purchased from the usual vendors which will place it in either your Megaton shack or Tenpenny studio apartment. I priced it at 300 caps but if your Barter is low it could be over 400.

soliunasm

soliunasm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Thanks for the offer but I went ahead and did that myself. The Punga Fruit Garden is now purchased from the usual vendors which will place it in either your Megaton shack or Tenpenny studio apartment. I priced it at 300 caps but if your Barter is low it could be over 400.

Could you please make it only available after finishing "Walking with Spirits"?

bigmill

bigmill

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
soliunasm, that's exactly what I've done. I mentioned it in the description. Great minds think alike.

Edited by bigmill, 27 June 2009 - 02:53 AM.

Garfield007

Garfield007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Could you make a version that can grow the Wild Punga Fruit?

Also I'll try this but I haven't been having much luck with mods that moditfy's and include items and are related from DLC's.
Ya I know it sucks and I am trying to get that problem solved.

YX33A

YX33A

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
I second a addon adding wild punga, since Puce Moose has made a mod that allows you to cook with Punga, but it needs wild punga.
It could be a cheaper addon for the house, so one could have both.

Mod_Monkey

Mod_Monkey

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I would love to see a place able variant of this mod, and the ability to have a choice of multiple punga-planters. One for wild one for refined. Maybe mod that room on the top of the stairs into a green house area?

but i digress, a great addition to mah home, Ty.

bigmill

bigmill

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
I tested a wild punga garden and it just doesn't work for me. I've thought about planting some wild punga around Megaton but then I noticed there isn't any vegetation around Megaton so nixed that idea too. For me it all has to make a little bit of sense and the since the refined pungas are the only ones growing in the hydroponics... Maybe you want to ask Puse Moose to add refined punga to his recipes?

M4ttlock

M4ttlock

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
sweet, i'm finally getting through PL in my game and i wanted a way to have these other than just horde them when i got back. thanks ^_^

brueckner_andreas

brueckner_andreas

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
Hm, I was able to buy this for my megaton house without completing any PL quest - so without doing "Walking With Spirits"?
Is this a buG?

cheers, Andreas

Page loaded in: 1.344 seconds