• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

vampfreak40

vampfreak40

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@Lonewolfz Have you tried just using the console command unlock?
ps nice pick of Vincent :P

Icefire817

Icefire817

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Hey, I can't seem to get the textures to show up! Its either the exclamation point or just invisible. I tried messing around w/ the meshes and texture locations but no armor and some weapons are visible.
Help please?

-Edit: Oh, nevermind I figured out why....

Edited by Icefire817, 12 June 2011 - 05:31 AM.

ProsperityMarie

ProsperityMarie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I am sure its maybe listed in the comments...but where can I get the map..to know locations...I decided to start playing again for the first time in a very long time..and this is what I am looking for...or can anyone direct me to a cave or 2? :)

thumpthing

thumpthing

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
there is no map ...what the readme is referring to is icons for the specific items.

Actually tinkered around with this in the CS and tes4edit to get rid of legendary skills (so it doesn't conflict with elys uncapper and legendary abilities) and add a starter scroll with the location names (minus the hidden) ...I really hate alt-tabbing or printing up readme hardcopies

Heartcloud

Heartcloud

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
There are 14 screenshots, so am I to assume that there is a total of 14 costumes obtainable? Does anyone have a list of what monsters drop what costumes?

Edit: is it just me, or does the enemies just walk around and look at me when I go into the dungeons? They don't attack?

Edited by Heartcloud, 23 June 2011 - 05:42 AM.

lpddpd

lpddpd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
@Lonewolfz. There is a key for that in there. Check around that tilted alter thing in the cave.

Murdee

Murdee

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So, is the map of cyrodyl needed or is it possible to find the dungeons easily without the use of the map?

Saraane

Saraane

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Love this mod!

Small question though, the read-me says to check all the containers and I have been...

but I haven't found anything in there that is Hentai. Lotza money but I cheat so... lol

Is there any outfits in the chests or should I just keep stripping dead bodies LOL!

jojjo

jojjo

Blacksmith

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
A lot of good stuff is gathered here. Thanks.

Edited by jojjo, 20 July 2011 - 02:58 PM.

somc

somc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does anyone know how to get the VoidKey?
In Hentai's readme file it reads "can be obtained from bosses of normal dungeon. (30%) "
But I've looted dozens of bosses in normal dungeons, none of the key is found.
please help. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.997 seconds