N'wah and others

The topic is closed, so i've opened a new now. I found out what n'wah and others mean.

Sera means sire or sir, so muthsera must refer to my lord (my sire) ->sire in the meaning of king (old usage)

N'wah must be invader (to enter into and spoil), it is clear, only it is cut

Scum is an existing word, means an immoral person (just if someone doesn't know)

S'wit - i'm not sure if that is the right answer, but i guess s'wit must be connected to the word 'witless' (maybe in a change and unused form of diswit?), this one i really can't tell wtf is

Anyone has tips or any responses?

Yeah, it must be softwit. Yet i'm no english or american, i don't know all the words, but that must be it. But i think these words have nothing to do with languages in the game, it's just a local slang there. My 'researches' based upon the grammar and word usage of this real word. I just thought of slang words, and they look exactly like that. For example, they say:

'this is the end of you, swit' - which means 'i'll kill you, stupid b*****'

N'wah is really sure means invaders. If you talk to a dreamer, he will say something about 'the n'wah must die' and gives a talk about clearing the enemy out of Morrowind. I'm sure these n'wah must be the imperials, who actually invaded Morrowind.

Thanks for the softwit, my dictionary doesn't have that word, now my knowledge is increased by 1 points, needed for level advancement: 52 points :laugh2:

• 3 weeks later...
I really hope they include slangs like this in Oblivon (or even more of them), it makes the game...better, I love those strange words from morrowind, it makes the game a bit more unique.

• 5 years later...