Real Vision ENB install failed

ItsTheBrovahkiin

Hi, I am trying to install Real Vision ENB and I think I have followed all the steps but when I start up Skyrim, the screen goes black and about 1-2 seconds later a message pops up saying "Skyrim has stopped working". Is there any way for me to fix this? By the way, for installation, I followed Gopher's Real Vision ENB installation video. I downloaded the file Option A performance (I have installed Climates of Skyrim and Realistic Lighting Overhaul) then I achived the Data folder and then deleted it from the downloaded rar file, downloaded the Wrapper Version files and pasted them into the rar file I downloaded from Nexus. Then I copied all the files (except data folder) to Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim and added the archived data folder to NMM. I have also changed preference files and what not.

Try to lunch your game directly from Nexus Mod Manger. I had nearly the same problem, I could fix it using the setup that Skyrim tunner has created which automatically instal the ENB (reed the mod's description). I am not sure Gopher's guide explain how to use it. Now, a simple Copy-Past seems to create issues, exept if you lunch the game from NMM

(I apologize, my english is far from being perfect ^^) I hope my message will help you to fix your game!

Cordially, Vynil