NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

Update - 11th Feb

We have added another hot fix, up to 0.47.3, which has patched in a few more fixes.

We have just released a bug fix 0.47.2 update to NMM that fixes a few bugs that were introduced with 0.47.0. Here's the changelog:

• New Feature: Better feedback on login issues.
  • Bugfix: Add mod from file asking the user to login.
  • Bugfix: Download speed messing up after a resume.
  • Bugfix: Download from URL button disabled while offline.
  • Bugfix: Cancelling a paused download after a program restart didn’t remove partial files.

A few users have reported getting the "Cannot connect to login servers" error even after updating to 0.47.1. We've added a bit more detail to the error so if you tell us what error you're getting now we'll be able to know a bit more about the issue. For most people the issue is your firewall blocking NMM from connecting to the login server.

Each time the NMM executable changes or gets updated your firewall picks up (or should pick up) this change and change its settings/prompt you about it accordingly. I know this happens with ZoneAlarm, for instance. You need to update your firewall accordingly so NMM can use the internet else, obviously, NMM cannot login and use any online services.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #11794800.

i had this problem even with 47.1.

no hyperlinks in NMM, either 'version' or 'latest version' columns. this means i can't access the mod page through NMM directly. this problem only applies to mods DL'ed prior to installation, which is 99.99%.

therefore to access these hyperlinks, i would need to DL everything over again.

In response to post #11794800. #11795775 is also a reply to the same post.

Sigh. It was explained very clearly in the announcement news, and then spammed as an answer to all the people who commented but never actually bothered to read, that this is an intended feature of the new version. You need to click the button to search for new mod updates before the latest version column will show any data.