NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else experiencing no updated information once logged in with 0.47.2? I've tried putting my firewall into learn mode, and even disabling it for a bit, without success. I've also logged out, then back in again.

I'm also not getting any "cannot connect to server" error messages.

In response to post #11798980.

I've been mostly inactive with Skyrim, recently. I never was having the problems being reported for the 0.46/7 with the 50.a. I think part of that is that I'm a premium member and part is because of the differences between the two versions. I downloaded and activated several mods during the height of the problems without issue. I can check my download dates and activation dates in my profile, if it will help, but I'm running relatively problem free.

Since installing the new NMM (0.47.2) none of the mods that I have endorsed no longer shows (by the star - it stays blank.) Also my mods are not updating. They only updated once but it was the wrong version for those mods. Ever since then there has been no updates and I know a few of those mods have been updated. Before this update everything was working right.