NMM 0.47.2 bugfix update released

Dark0ne

Ive noticed a couple things myself, One that I always start Offline and there is No option for me to start the Mod being Online.

Also, I have it set to update Mod Info and Inform me on an Update every two days; But so far it's NOT doing that.

Any help?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you're aware, I had to rearrange the HDD on my computer, NMM won't open if it's stuff is moved, not the program folder itself but where it stores downloaded mods and install info.

It should open so then I can change the directory paths to the correct ones.

Edited by mysticentity

In response to post #11794800. #11795775, #11796095, #11796350, #11796445, #11797015, #11797850 are all replies on the same post.

( Okay, that's REALLY weird... my comment on this topic got replaced with a comment I left on a -totally different mod page-. Odd bug.)

So let me try this again. It's great that the new NMM has the button to automatically look for new updates.

However, the problem is this... only the mods that HAVE new updates seem to be showing up. This sucks because the 'newest version' column also functions as DIRECT LINKS to the Nexus pages for those mods. I used to use these direct links ALL THE TIME to get back to the main page for the mods... to check variant versions, to check discussions in the comments section, to double check mod details.

Having the direct linking from NMM was REALLY REALLY USEFUL.

Now, only the mods with new updates pending show, which means for all other mods, I have to:
- select the mod
- click the 'mod info' button
- select and copy the address
- open my web browser
- paste the address
- click 'enter'

With the old direct links, I could do ALL of that in ONE CLICK. :(

Anyway, if this could be fixed up (returned to the old way) in the next update that would be really cool. Thanks! Edited by eurozom

I have the same issue as eurozom - EVEN WHEN I CLICK THE GREEN "CHECKS MOD FOR NEW VERSIONS" BUTTON ( sorry for shouting, but wanted to stress that I have done this many times! ) it still only lists the Latest Version for a few of my installed mods. It lists current version for all installed mods, but "latest version" for only a few of my installed mods, otherwise that field is blank. Edited by jackstarr