mod request: EW female armor mod

gloval99

could someone who is a lot smarter then I and better at modding either replace the female armors (specifically carapace,kevlar) with EU armors or even better make a "skimpy" armor mod for female soldiers in EW. Now before I get all kinds of folks deciding to call me a perv or whatever I am not talking nude or armored bikinis. I am thinking more along the lines of skintight body suits with less obtrusive armor pieces than titan or arcangal and without the weird over muscleing that the titan, ghost and psi armors currently provide just something that fits with the actual bodies of the soldiers please and thank you.

Edited by gloval99

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very hard, because the resources just aren't there for the body. The 3D models are just literally two arms sticking out of a suit of armour.

if someone's to do this mod, he'll have to make the body mesh from scratch and will also have to worry about:

1. Animations

2. Skin colour of the body to match the skin colour of the body

3. Skeleton

Edited by eu3fan

• 4 months later...

I agree with gloval99 but let's start simple a mod, what about a mod just overlaps XCOM:EW female armor models with XCOM:EU armor models basically kevlar, carapace, Skeleton, Titan, Archangel, Ghost, Psi armors models. and if it works I say we move on from there

I've looked everywhere and I just can't find anything about switching out the actual decos in EW with EU's armors. Also, has anyone seen anything about if there is a way to revert the way hair color is handled in EW? For example: in EW, eye brow color is directly affected by changing the hair color; in EU, eyebrow color never changes. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. (What I'm looking for is a way to make EW revert back to the EU way of handling hair/brow color).

Also, bear in mind I am coding/programming/altering retarded. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

I have been waiting for years for nude/topless/sexy but no luck due to lack of tools.

I am hoping that XCOM 2 in feb, will be better off for the modders to make us pervs happy.