The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Man, I haven't had pizza in aaaaaages.

I'm making my ringtone the Dragon Age: Inquisition main theme, because it's just so damn awesome.

You know what I think is useless? User reviews on websites like Metacritic and such. The majority of the user reviews are from butt-hurt idiots who rate the game 0/10 for some stupid, petty reason.

Edited by billyro

can not freaking wait fro Project freaking cars, they changed engines.

Still will they beat Toca race driver 3.

Edited by Thor.

Hmm. I have romanced Cassandra in Dragon Age, and I'm not sure what to think. The scenes leading up to the romance were great - there was a lot of characterisation and the scenes were set up marvellously. However, the actual "first night" scene and the repeatable kiss scene afterwards seem kinda lacklustre. I hope there's more to it than that...

Also, the other companions don't comment on it! It was funny in DAO and DA2 when the other companions talked about the romances, but in Inquisition, it's like the other companions are completely unaware. Sad, really.

Edited by billyro

I've gone around and caught up with everyone in the race. I see K00L is catching up, billyro is next behind him and there's Thor still trying to leave the cars in the pack, behind him. Step on it Thor, so we can all be a lap ahead of everyone else.

STEP ON THE GAS ON THE STRAIGHT AWAY THOR! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE, THESE DAYS, ANYMORE!

See you at the finish line! :laugh: Stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

Applause, Applause.

Encore!

Nice to see this thread is still going :yes:

Sorry for not being as active as before :sad: Uni took over my life.

I hope everyone is doing good :smile: I'll try be a bit more active and pop in from time to time.

You guys talking about Inquisition make me want to play it, but I have no tiiiime.

I've got to study a lot and I'm procrastinating far too much as it is over nothing.

Edited by Iv000