The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah my creative writing classes paid off. I scared the rest of the group out of their wits so they don't post again.

Ha ha ha. I WIN! I WIN! Mua wah ha ha ha! :devil:

She is fine! The teddy bear she left behind isn't; and its condition suggests, she found another man.

The note she left says she likes me as a friend.

Girlfriend?

Oh my!

That my gentleman attitude is too feminine for her.

A girlfriend, maybe.

What?!

She left me for that untrained thug?!

She says I should take the teddy bear to keep me company.

FINE!

I am fine with that. :blink:

Are... are you kidding about this proposal? Because if this is real, you're taking it really well from the sounds of it. I hope you're okay...

Edited by billyro

Ah my creative writing classes paid off. I scared the rest of the group out of their wits so they don't post again.

Ha ha ha. I WIN! I WIN! Mua wah ha ha ha! :devil:

She is fine! The teddy bear she left behind isn't; and its condition suggests, she found another man.

The note she left says she likes me as a friend.

Girlfriend?

Oh my!

That my gentleman attitude is too feminine for her.

A girlfriend, maybe.

What?!

She left me for that untrained thug?!

She says I should take the teddy bear to keep me company.

FINE!

I am fine with that. :blink:

I'll just go and throw harmless virtual snowballs at Star Wars the old republic gamers and win a couple of neat virtual swoop speeder rides from the Merry Gentleman who is selling those virtual snowball's and trading for packages that are are worth nothing except as virtual toys.

I already have, "Sleigh 1". :woot: I am going to earn the next extraordinary ride he is selling. I am going to go play all by myself! :whistling: Virtual Reality, INDEED! :blink: Who needs reality?! Reality is full of untrained beasts that call them selves human and couldn't win in a trained arena if you gave them a machine gun. Live, Die, Repeat!

So There! :tongue:

Are... are you kidding about this proposal? Because if this is real, you're taking it really well from the sounds of it. I hope you're okay...

Thank you for your concern. :yes:

If every affair was a success, I would only have had one. :mellow: I would win every hand I play when I play Solitaire too. :dry: Sure I'm sad; for a time. I'd rather dispel the situation by writing my thoughts down and seeing if therein lies a gem.

I am more into the idea that I will learn from these harsh experience's. :sad: I'll save money pining away for a short time, rather than spend it on beverages.

I use alcoholic drinks to help restore my appetite. If I got drunk every time something went wrong I'd likely be dead. My experiences waking up after drinking too much, too, only left me with another regret that included more body aches than just a heartache.

Thanks for your concern. :happy:

I am Pagafyr here, and now, So read now what I have written and remember me for who I, the person who is behind the mask known as Pagafyr, am.

I have not disclosed anything pertinent about me. Those who have told others who I am don't even know me. I'm lucky if I have an RN feel my needs enough to try and heal me a little more. My dreams are filled in the night while I sleep with spells with people I have never known in this life, because I have become aware of how much I have been injured and sulking about it did not improve my life, seeking wise doctors when I was able is the most benevolent gift for me life has had to offer me.

People I have met moved further and further from me just because they could see the pain in my eyes that I suffer. No one wanted to take this puppy home when I was clean and sober. No woman who did left her door unlocked after she evicted my hurting being, because I hurt too much to repair bringing those I found had no medical skills to realize how much more their claims only pained me to tears, and they did not have an ointment in their cupboard to aid my recovery. None have, I believe now that death is my only resolve.

But I am not willing to die, since I feel no sin is involved that I committed for the condition I have.

If a man like Christ exists, I apparently found no way to earn his attention, even when I gave all I had to find someone to heal me for a long time. I worked without conceiving the idea I was doing it for reparations. I just gave and gave and gave. Mother Theresa gave all, I learned of her from those who sighted my kind way.

I wanted to experience friendship, feel freedom of laughter, and exist for the light, life, and love of a woman and eventually our family. Now I know for sure though, that the pain is there. I know because some teeth of mine were repaired, and following the relief from that I discovered some ointment that left me feeling less pain. Now I can feel the rest of my bodies pain like a fire just far enough from my skin not to blister me.

At times like this I felt as though I must have discovered and committed the ultimate sin; and life as I have lived it is my punishment. Fair enough! If that is true. But I challenge anyone to put on the table any facts, not myth, not made up stories, FACTS only describing my evils and the reason I know now for why I have no close friends.

I only regret not having realized my pains were the reason other people bared my company in their kindest ways until they could find a way to get me to leave them and stay away from them forever.

In Heroes of Dragon Age, the event that's running gives a 300% boost to Grey Wardens... muahahaha! My 2 Grey Warden Oghrens both have over 80,000 health each and do over 10,000 damage initially (they gain power when they're attacked, so they could potentially have much more). I'm going to smash this event. :devil:

Edited by billyro

I decided to remake one of my first swords, just to see how much I've improved.

http://puu.sh/dERiq/e50a7675c5.png

I haven't done the textures yet, and I still have to unwrap the hilt UV Map. I'm pretty happy with it so far, anyhow. Oh yeah, and it's called Fury.

I'm going to finish it off once I get home from work.

EDIT: Also, I finally beat an event on Heroes of Dragon Age on the Insane difficulty. I had to use some runes to help, but still. :tongue:

My reward was Warden Commander Duncan (who is frigging excellent - just need to power him up). :D

EDIT 2: Right, finished the sword. I'm very happy with it, but I think I need to use a different cubemap (the one I'm currently using makes the sword looks bronze when viewed from side-on).

Another thing I might have to do is reduce the thickness of the blade, but that might upset the perceived weight balance, so I dunno. Annoying how thicker blades look better in games than realistic thin ones. :pinch:

Edited by billyro