The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So I was trying to play Fallout 3. Actually, A Tale of Two Wastelands.

Anyway, at the beginning during the birthday section (Growing Up Fast) where you have to shoot the targets, it's like the something isn't working right (or running slow, though I let it sit and nothing happened so I assume something broke).

I shoot the targets, no radroach. Tried reloading. I swear I've had this issue before (just in normal Fallout 3), but I can' find anything about it. The only bug I could find was listed on the wiki and it was that the game crashes when the radroach spawns if you've changed controls, I tried to reset them for the hell of it. Didn't work.

Edit: Well of course just disabling unnecessary mods worked.

I was playing System Shock 2 earlier (with mods, which I should apparently stop doing since I keep breaking things) and an elevator button went missing (early in the game, R&D section). Fixed that easily.

Edited by K00L

I played Dragon Age: Inquisition searching for Shards so I could find enough to open the last door in a quest. After I collection all of the shards in the Graves area, beautiful tree and green land, the game crashed. I restarted the game and discovered the save function had not worked just before I picked up the last shard there.

I picked up the last shard again. I moved to the world map, played through the scene in the War Room that were available I sent Cullen to take care of something on the map. The game crashed.

I figured I had been playing for half an hour the first time, about ten minutes the second time, and I reloaded and started to play again and the game crashed after about five minutes.

I switched Origin to Play Offline. Started playing and the game crashed again. I switched back to game play online. It crashed in a few minutes again. I rebooted the machine, played again for almost five minutes.

I got a message when visiting a page that told me I needed to install some software so I could get something to work. I checked, it was installed, I refreshed the system, and the message did not appear again.

You get ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.

So I was trying to play Fallout 3. Actually, A Tale of Two Wastelands.

Anyway, at the beginning during the birthday section (Growing Up Fast) where you have to shoot the targets, it's like the something isn't working right (or running slow, though I let it sit and nothing happened so I assume something broke).

I shoot the targets, no radroach. Tried reloading. I swear I've had this issue before (just in normal Fallout 3), but I can' find anything about it. The only bug I could find was listed on the wiki and it was that the game crashes when the radroach spawns if you've changed controls, I tried to reset them for the hell of it. Didn't work.

Edit: Well of course just disabling unnecessary mods worked.

Ah, you got it to work. I was going to suggest some console commands to bypass it, but then realised that the quest ID's would probably have been different due to TTW, and then I forgot to reply. :tongue:

That Legendary Cities mod (completely modest name, no?) got an update, so I decided to try it out. While I like all of the cities and think they're very well done... I just don't think they fit into Skyrim very well. They look very medieval (which is awesome) but it just doesn't suit a Nordic country. Cyrodiil would have fitted better.

Also, today I went to the beach. I am sandy now.

Plus, another thing I have to say, is that Vivienne in Dragon Age Inquisition is my least favourite companion in all the Dragon Age games. I seriously don't know how anyone could like her. Condescending b*tch...

Yet another thing to add to this already extensive post: I'm currently doing a Dark Brotherhood playthrough of Skyrim, and I finally decided to do something about the atrocious female shrouded armour. The base vanilla shape is just... absolutely terrible beyond measure. So, I opened up the Bodyslide tool, fixed up the shape and conformed it... this is the result:

http://puu.sh/grCF6/a0b4042ede.jpghttp://puu.sh/grCtv/8f4764a6de.jpg

Before and After

Much better, I reckon. :happy:

Edited by billyro

Sky Monster HD channel has made my day, having some beers watching all the Alien films back to back :D

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/548/211092_242669842430795_4056741_n.jpg

I got totally down in the mind. I was feeling Completely worthless. Gaaaaa! It was almost like a game. I was trying to reason with the facts I haven't gained popularity and become number one in the field of my expertise. Then I went and done it...

I ruined my new plan of perfecting being a Failure! I won a hand of solitaire. Nooo!!! :sad:

It took me several games. I played Solitaire for nearly 3 hours. And then, and THEN... I WON!

Ooo! Work...

ROARING Applause!

Encore! Encore!

And then...

:laugh: Curtain stage right I WIN! curtain stage left :sad:

And then the curtains close for another evening.