The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thor unfriended me on Steam because he reckons I ratted him out.

I doubt your post got him banned, Dante has been hovering over his profile daily since he joined so I reckon he was under suspicion from the start. And then there are IP addresses and all that stuff which can be checked easily. Not to mention his posts, doesn't really take a genius to figure out it's him.

And honestly, he could've filed an unban appeal and apologized, say he got drunk and there was no account sharing, just his usual crazy combined with too much booze. Being a member since 2006 and this being a one-time fluke, he'd be back in not time. But nope, he made a new account instead and got banned again. Can't say I feel bad for him.

Also, boobies.

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a8YRePQ_700b.jpg

Asian women look good. :yes:

EDIT:

Bucket.jpg

I have no idea why I made this. :mellow:

Edited by Werne

Because buckets are legendary pieces of equipment.

Also, have you checked out the Fallout Character Overhaul mod? It's marginally better than vanilla. :smile:

Thor unfriended me on Steam because he reckons I ratted him out.

I doubt your post got him banned, Dante has been hovering over his profile daily since he joined so I reckon he was under suspicion from the start. And then there are IP addresses and all that stuff which can be checked easily. Not to mention his posts, doesn't really take a genius to figure out it's him.

And honestly, he could've filed an unban appeal and apologized, say he got drunk and there was no account sharing, just his usual crazy combined with too much booze. Being a member since 2006 and this being a one-time fluke, he'd be back in not time. But nope, he made a new account instead and got banned again. Can't say I feel bad for him.

He was going a little too crazy anyway - made reading his posts a bit of a chore. I wonder if he'll attempt a third account? I wouldn't be surprised if the first word he posts is "annunaki". :tongue:

As for your boob-pic... she's too pristine! She looks... fake, is what I mean. :huh:

Edited by billyro

Oh cool, Jaws of Hakkon is finally getting released on the PS. Too bad I've got The Witcher now.

Also, I didn't ever edit that video. Movie Maker is good for merging them but I can't block out people who didn't want to be in the video. Oh well, like they'll even know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=JaFzwOGcaqc&app=desktop

Am I doing something wrong? The link won't become a video. Grr...

Edit: Got it. Dang links!

Edited by K00L

Dawww, that's so cool. Your dog is awesome. :D

You can make embedded youtube videos by using either a or [media] thingy.

EDIT:

You have been winning for over 4 hours...

Legendary.

Anybody remember the days when a 4 hour win was almost inconceivable? That post was back in 2013... :ermm:

Edited by billyro

I can't belive what a bunch of nerds we all are, this game has been going on for years. Although It seems we are sharing stuff and making comments so....

if you could just let me win this game....that would be great....mmkay?

Dawww, that's so cool. Your dog is awesome. :D

You can make embedded youtube videos by using either a or [media] thingy.

Oh, I thought you didn't need to use those. Makes sense. :P

Had the wrong link apparently.

Edited by K00L

It's amazing i've not been told off for my many drunken posts tbh, can't even remember half of them! :tongue:

Also, boobies.

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a8YRePQ_700b.jpg

Indeed boobies!

http://www.hotpiccelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Playboy-Cybergirl-Stefanie-Knight-Naked-Photoshoot.jpg

I have no idea why I made this. :mellow:

Because there are plenty of perfectly good buckets lying around and nobody is wearing them on their heads for some reason, if anything this is actually a patch for missing content!

Edit: Javascript keeps adding /quotes when I turn it off to respond to someones post... :/

Edited by Ironman5000

Anyone here giving Ubuntu 3 hours of community service a day?

I found out if I find one of the Ubuntu communities, in South Africa, that all their new stuff on the market is going for so much less than any of the competitors they would be the ones to purchase from. Or at least that's what Michael Tellinger is suggesting he's up to, he did in a 12 month old YouTube he put on, and said he was running for President. :laugh:

A year old link with Michel Tellinger talking about his South African exploration with Archaeology. Very convincing! Very stunning charts and everything.

Inketat666, previously known to all as Thor, did n't actually plant the address leading up to it, but I did some research on the Anunnaki and voila' I found Michael Tellinger giving a two hour long.

From madness is born greatness, from sadness is born drunken fevers of fire and fear. Once more banned, or fired, born of the Phoenix you will be, Inketat666.

Oh! By the way! I have removed all from my friends list. I truly apologize for befriending you before ever really finding anything we might share in common with modding or video gaming.

And to the TheCalliton I say! I WIN! I WIN! :laugh:

Like a child in his terrible twos I go Madly laughing as I pleasently delve in, and pleasently fumble with, lifes imaginary lives in video games. :laugh:

I'm not like Thor. But after what I have seen, learned, and had to go through to find a way to survive in the monetary markets; if I could bottle and sell what Thors got, you and I could all become just like him, or her, after drinking the elixir, just like ones from Alices bottles in Alice in Wonderland. :geek:

Oh! By the way! I have removed all from my friends list. I truly apologize for befriending you before ever really finding anything we might share in common with modding or video gaming.

Well we weren't friends but we are now cos i'm guessing you might have a mighty beard, as do I! You're welcome to decline on this basis (but a fool you shall be!) Edited by Ironman5000