The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well holy crap for the first I've ever known it to happen in my country (UK) we had a tropical thunderstorm last night which passed right over my house, and i live high up so was really close!

The sky was almost constantly lit with lightning flashing ever second, then it the sky cleared to show one huge tall cloud flashing all around with lighting bolts coming out at every angle, the weirdest thing I've ever seen!

Ooo so I guess we all have just been having fun weather, huh? :tongue:

Speaking of tornadoes, there was one near my tent when i went on camping trip last year. Didn't know until the next day but that night the wind and rain were as bad as it gets and the thunder was solo loud, luckily we had a massive durable waterproof tent so wasn't too bad. Good job too anything less we would've been f*#@ed! Doing it again in a week hopefully no extreme weather this time :P

This thread has gone to Sheogorath. Hes watching you know, with his scopes he makes.

A well-made sniper scope is a beautiful thing. Mine has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead."

Also, it's bloody frigging 39 degrees Celsius around here in the Netherlands. If I owned the Netherlands and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell.