"The Way of the Voice" doesn't start

Clwens

Hey,

i recently reinstalled Skyrim on my computer and many mods over the Steam Workshop with it. After that i also installed many from here.

Than i started the game and it worked well, until i killed Mirulnir, the first dragon.

After i reported back to Jarl Balgruuf, i started to walk to Ivarsteadt, as usual.

On the half of the way i found out, that there was no questmarker to Ivarsteadt, so i went back an checked every talk option to start the quest, but there was nothing left, i could do.

So i tried to start the quest over setstage MQ105 8 and setstage MQ105 0, tried to reset the quest before, but it didn't do anything useful.

Can someone help me starting the quest (or jump over it), so i can play the game, without testing, which of my mods (there is only one, The Paarthurnax Dilemma, that actually changes something in the MQ, and maybe live another life, but i went the usual way this time) is the one who made this. (I fear i would have to play to this very moment after killing Mirulnir for every mod i used, to test it).

Greets,

Clemens

€: I decided to reinstall the game. Now it works.

Edited by Clwens

• 1 year later...