Downtime today - it wasn't us!

Dark0ne

Just a quick heads up to let you know that we are aware that the sites were down for two hours today between the hours of 10am and 12pm GMT. For once, it wasn't us!

This problem rose above our server provider and above the data centre in which our servers are hosted to a huge internet hub in the UK at Telehouse London. Telehouse London is the main hub of the UK, so if something goes wrong there, it trickles down to everything that connects to it.

As you're reading this now things should, fingers crossed, be back to normal again. If this occurs in the future, and I'm actually online and aware of the problem at the time, I will always try to update the Nexus Twitter account account with the details. I'd use Facebook, but now that Facebook wants to charge me to actually reach everyone who has liked us there, it doesn't work as an announcement platform.

Well, that was bad, but completely understandable.

What isn't understandable is my current internet provider and the blackout i had yesterday. The world was plotting against me so i couldn't get TESO beta :C

In response to post #12380210.

Back in my day, we didn't have yer fancy paper cups. All we had were tin cans! They cut our ears up when we listened to them but we liked them anyway! And bread cost a haypenny! And the snow walked uphill both ways! And Marilyn Monroe was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz