Downtime today - it wasn't us!

Dark0ne

In response to post #12380210. #12384660, #12396105 are all replies on the same post.

"Didn't have no telephone, didn't have no FAX machine
All we had was a couple cans and a crummy piece of string
Didn't have no swimming pool when I was just a lad
Our neighbor's septic tank was the closest thing we had
Didn't have no dental floss, had to use old rusty nails
Didn't have Nintendo, we just poured salt on snails
Didn't have no water bed, had to sleep on broken glass
Didn't have no lawnmower, we used our teeth to cut the grass"

--Weird Al Yankovic, "When I Was Your Age"

I just tried to open the pages for some mods that I've been meaning to try out, but just got to the "file not found" page. Might this problem be causing that? Or is it just a coincidence that I tried check out a couple mods that have been removed from the Nexus, & I happened to so on a day when the Nexus had been down?

Oh, there are days when Facebook does nothing but annoy people. What is worse, it is supposed to be a "social media" yet, it busts on anyone who isn't PC these days. Im having difficult getting NMM to load, it was just fine earlier today, so back to uninstall and reinstall.

Facebook should change the name to Facecrook ...

In response to post #12380210. #12384660, #12396105, #12398095 are all replies on the same post.

Luxury absolute luxury!
If I had of had some string I could have kept my pants up, couldn't bldy run for the bgrs falling down.
AND!
As for cans, if we had a can in the house it sat on the shelf in the cupboard that had a catch on it too high for us to reach but we were allowed to look longingly at it once a week even though it didn't have a label.
If we managed somehow to find an empty can on the bombed buildings we kicked it with vigor (in revenge for not getting to touch the one in the cupboard) until a very nice policeman would grab us by the ear and let his heavy boot kindly persuade our rear ends that silence is golden and that people deserved peace. He was also sometimes heard to mutter that given the chance he would do the same to that little German git with the funny moustache. :p

The forums section and messaging has been down for 'quite some time' (I didn't stay up all night to periodically check for availability). This is a rare occasion when I can get to mods, but nothing else!

Any status on when forums and messaging will be available again? I first started seeing problems on Wednesday (26th), but that went away within one day. I believe this issue started the morning of the 27th and is still a problem.

I would report someplace more appropriate, but.... this is the only place I can really get to!