Elder Scrolls Online Nexus and NMM updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #12420872. #12442145 is also a reply to the same post.

No, they won't be. Unless you actually uninstall them one by one in the NMM and then uninstall the NMM itself. I'm pretty sure you get the option whether to remove the mods themselves or not. Edited by Rethrain

Just tried to participate in the Beta.

Tried being the operative word.

So far I am:

-Falling through terrain

-Stuck exiting crafting/dialogue

-Breaking quests when traveling to a friend's server while in the quest area. Even if they are in the same area

-Getting hit by enemies several feet away. While dodging.

-Unable to block, as I take damage when I do.

-Finding out that bashing does literally nothing, unless the enemy is conveniently charging up their attacks

-Realizing that the tutorial island features some of the worst writing and quest structure in modern video gaming

Seriously, at this point I have given up. Its an awful experience. Technically. Game play wise. Socially. Every aspect of the TESO is truly terrible. From the poor combat to the awful magic system to the terrible writing and the bug ridden quests and friending system. There isn't a single redeemable feature to this game so far.

But I am grateful for the Beta key. It saved me $50 I can spend on games that are both fun and technically sound. Both criteria this game fails to meet.

In response to post #12445910. #12455005 is also a reply to the same post.

It sounds to me that you have barely played the beta. For the record, the beta is in bad condition because when you have millions of people experiencing bugs, much of the game data becomes corrupted. Its the reason why you can't keep your characters when the game comes out. They have to wipe EVERYTHING clean to fix all of the issues.

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020 are all replies on the same post.

The game play is fine, and if you're complaining about it, that's only because you're bad at it, to be quite frank. It's all quite smooth and easy to understand and perform.

You can't fault a game for it's players. Saying "THIS GAME SUX ESPECIALLY SOCIALLY" is, nor ever will be, a valid criticism of the game.

Do you know the definition of CLOSED beta? As in, NOT EVEN A RELEASED GAME? It's to /bug test/. Not flip out and rage and call the game crap before it's even technically released.

I'm glad you're not going to be playing ESO, I don't want to deal with you and people like you when the game opens.

In response to post #12445910. #12455005, #12459020, #12460295 are all replies on the same post.

I'm sorry you fell that way dude. We all know this game is far from perfect, in fact I have had some of the same issues, but I also know that games of this magnitude are never perfect - thus we have nexus. My biggest complaint is the lack of controller support, something I hope gets either fixed or something that may be possible to add via the mod artist's community here. Maybe give it some time and don't give up completely on it, it's going to be glitchy, Bethesda and Zeni-Max games always are.