Soolie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well could we please focus on my question :D

btw may be Soolie got eaten by a crocodile? :O

no posts since 2 months

Soolie often goes out of communication, sometimes for months. It doesn't mean he isn't working on stuff though, it was the same thing with his Real Clouds mod. Don't worry, he didn't get eaten by a crocodile... I don't think

@ironhead333 i dont have any knockledge of soolies working processes ... do you know the time e.g. Real Clouds mod or Tropical Skyrim took to create?

No, I don't really know... I followed his progress on the Real Clouds mod. I don't remember how long it took exactly but it felt like quite awhile... although everything seems like it is taking a long time when you are anticipating it so much. He would be gone for a long time and then come back with a ton of work done. Every mod is different though and Soolie is a real guy with stuff going on in his own life, so it's probably impossible to gauge how long he'll be working on this. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Its just skyrim is 3 years old. soolie has 7 mods released up to now. makes ~ 5 months per mod. and this thread is opened since march. so 9 months work for a - campared with tropical skyrim or hd detailed terrain - small mod. result: Soolies account belongs now to the croc which killed him.

Is sad couse after years nobdy added a mod where u can use new weapon with new combat animations....

Yep, i was happy about a mod with javelins and (short) spears.... but soolie is dead or he just have no motivation to work. maybe he dont release his mod because its only working 3rd person and not 1st person? well i have a friend working for piranha bytes (german game develop studio) and hes able to make good SPEAR animations ... i ve tried to contact soolie through youtube and steam to offer help but he doesnt react.

Edited by Koolschrank

There are issues specific to Skyrim that complicate adding new first person combat animations to the game, that's why you haven't seen any, but people are working on it. Be patient. Like I said, Soolie is a real person with a real life. He probably doesn't work on this mod every free minute he has, and I believe this project is more complicated than any of his other mods. He is not dead or lacking in motivation. Let him work and it'll be worth it