Are We Alone?

rizon72

Hey everyone, i found a pretty convincing discloser in HD to, which makes up for half the stuff on youtube these days lol. Come on 480P its 2014.

Again you decide.

Frankly this has to be the most legit, you can see his emotions pretty clearly in HD.

Edited by Thor.

• 3 weeks later...

There are so many weird theories and reason why we are not directly contacted by aliens and UFO's in General.

There is at least 100 possible reasons, some are so out there or even beyond sci fi. I am a true believer myself so i do think we are not alone for sure.

• 5 months later...

you should see my neighbour, if that guys not alien....

all joking aside, I think its too soon to ask this question really. What have we done so far? we havent really stood up from our Couch, just occasional glimpses out of a blurred window...how should we know if there are neighbours around the house we live in?

The Moon Landing was 1969. Thats over 40 Years and what have we done in the meantime? debated whether it was real or not!...great first steps to find alien life.

From what we know so far, the universe is a stupendously large place. We humans get lost in waaaaay smaller places. So just give it time.

By the way, here is one crazy story for you that I just pulled out my a...hat! Maybe every planet has intelligent life forms on it. Only these life forms are explicitly attuned to those planets and therefore exist in a different dimension. So right now there are Jupiterians talking in forums about extrajupitarial lifeforms. They dont look at earth however because Earth is, and that is well known among Jupiter Scientists, the most Hostile place in the solar system.

Unless there is actual proof ... physical evidence that has been tried and tested, it's all just speculation.

I watched a program on discovery the other night where it was stated that four experts in the field went to investigate

some alien sighting.

As it turns out every last one of these so-called experts believed in aliens, there was no independent investigator whatsoever.

This IS ALWAYS THE CASE when it comes to these "alien" sightings or investigations.

Biggest rubbish if you ask me.

What's next, cows jumping over the moon ?

The tooth fairy or father Christmas ?

Edited by Nintii