An up to date mod list (created 2014-03-08)

astrob0y

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted5763534

Brilliant topic and well done. I've downloaded a few so far, including your Tweaked ENB, and they have really enhanced my Oblivion experience. I don't know if you've already stated but which texture mods are you using in your screenshots? I installed AmpolX Textures 1.0, just wondering which mods were compatible with each other.

Thanks again for posting this!

P.S Your contribution was most appreciated Enthusiast :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

i've played Skyrim with ENB mods and that was great, now i wanna try oblivion but i have a doubt, does Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 some issue with HGEC?

Great post by the way, very usefull :D

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i am starting to get Oblivion modded for the 1st time, i'm using OBMM to install mods and alot of mods have conflicts with Unofficial patches and also when installing texture mods like imperial flora they also have conflicts, am i ok to just overwrite these or not ?

hello, i am starting to get Oblivion modded for the 1st time, i'm using OBMM to install mods and a lot of mods have conflicts with Unofficial patches and also when installing texture mods like imperial flora they also have conflicts, am i ok to just overwrite these or not ?

Hello Macdaddy, from my experince its all ok to overwrite. But it does ofc depend on what kind of mods you are using. The ones Ive listed here shouldnt have any "bad" conflicts

awesome thx, thats what i wanted to know, i understand the basics of modding games and conflicts, it was just that OBMM showed conflicts with Unofficial Patches and most mods and i was unsure whether i should overwrite files and it's my 1st time using OBMM

awesome thx, thats what i wanted to know, i understand the basics of modding games and conflicts, it was just that OBMM showed conflicts with Unofficial Patches and most mods and i was unsure whether i should overwrite files and it's my 1st time using OBMM

Glad to hear that the answer was good :)

But, I would like to suggest that you either uses Mod organizer or Nexus mod manger when you mod the game so you can roll back an installation if you are not happy with the result. You need however make some changes in the zip files structure mainly because Oblivion is older than than the mod managers. Gopher has made an good introduction video that I can highly recommend.

If you have questions, please send a pm

• 1 month later...

hey astrob0y, like your mod list and your screenshots are great....was wondering though on the process and the specific textures you used to achieve your look......I saw the textures you listed and I'm not sure if you used all of them o picked and chose specific textures from within each package....also I know you uploaded ATE and its awesome...but which do you yourself prefer between yours and the Aero ENB and specifically why?.....anyway enjoy your ENB love your mod list and im curious about your input....thank you.