UI/Hud that adds carry weight, time, and gold

Vudou

Does anyone know if there's a mod that adds your carry weight, in-game time, and gold onto your screen while you're playing the game? An ALL-IN-ONE. If they have to be separate mods, then so be it.

I already have the mod "A Matter of Time" that adds the in-game time onto your screen, which is great and I love not having to push B on my controller to check the in-game so often. But I would also like to have my carry weight and gold showing as well. Maybe the gold isn't that important, but at least the carry weight added to my screen would be nice. I would like to know when I'm starting to get full without having to constantly check my inventory to see how much I'm carrying.

I've been looking around Nexus for a couple hours now and couldn't find anything. All I find are Huds that remove everything from the vanilla hud off your screen. I'm not that type of player that cares to have nothing showing. I happen to like certain things on my screen showing... especially when it comes to such things that I have to constantly check on my own because they aren't already on screen.

If you know of such a mod, let me know. Thank you. Otherwise I guess I'll put in a suggestion for one on the 'Skyrim Mod Requests' forum.

I kind of a inessential question.

When you're mining, gathering ingredients (auto loot - before you say something about ingredients not weighing much... I have more than you probably ever gathered all together in every play through), and chopping wood... you have to check. I do use the chop wood to max carry weight mod, so I don't worry about the wood too much.

Most of the time when I loot bodies I just push X and loot all quickly through all the bodies (because I gather and sell everything). Sometimes, I don't even bother with looting bodies myself and I have "Harvest - auto harvest and loot" turned on (when I'm lazy). With that turned on, I never have to open the inventory to any bodies and therefore I do not see the carry weight. Running around with auto loot on... it's rather essential to just have the carry weight already showing on my screen.

I kept looking at your name, myztikrice, then realized who you were. You posted on another thread I made and were arguing with Ripple, who was helping me, and told me not to listen to him and whatnot. I remember now. I'll remember your name for now on and ignore your postings. As none I've seen have ever been useful and seem to do nothing but troll around these forums. Ripple was right about you and I'm taking his word for it. BTW, everything he said was correct and very much helpful, despite anything you said against his word.

So thank you for the input about the inventory screen, but as I said... inessential.

Have a wonderful life.

I don't know about modifying the HUD to display the data you want. That is a bit beyond me. I have no understanding of SWF files. However, the data could be displayed at the press of a hot key. Granted that is what you do when going into the inventory (press a key), but with a SKSE hot key you would only need to press it once rather than having to exit the inventory menu as well.

It is something to think about at least. Might be a step in the right direction to hold you over till someone develops a HUD version.

FYI -- glad you like my wood chopping mod.

Ahh! I use a controller. My hot keys... or hot buttons, are limited. I have to push B, then push my LS to the right to open my inventory, then hit B again to close it all XD. It only takes a matter of a few seconds, but it's still annoying having to stop, pause the game, and check.

Thank you for the input though, I'll see if I can "hot button" something to inventory just for a quicker access to check and close out.

I just started using your mod yesterday and so far, yes I love it. Working perfectly. I was collecting wood for several hours. And I mean real life hours, not in-game hours lol.

Well, i just stumbled across this today... It doesnt contain all the requested features, but its pretty good step in the right direction.

YES! I just noticed it on the main page of Skyrim Nexus as a featured mod! Can't wait to try it out!!!! <3