Immersive armors failure after installing the mod

Brutalshock

i downloaded the immersive armors mod, but for some reason after instaling the mod NMM send me a failure message - The Mod was not activated- i Re-downloaded the mod and happens the same stuff again, and again, and again even deactivating all my mods. why the hell this happen and ohw i can fix it :c

Edited by Brutalshock

• 3 weeks later...

From the front page of Immersive Armors..the Author states...

I have the following NMM error:
Failure
A problem occurred during install
..."system.outofmemoryexception"...
The mod was not installed
A: This error has nothing to do with my mod. This is an error thrown by NMM 32bit for all large files.
For 32bit NMM users, I suggest a manual install. My mod is only 3 files. It is easy to keep track of.
Go tell the Nexus staff to fix this. The best way to be heard is to speak.

Q: The download for this file on Nexus Mod Manager keeps stopping before it's finished! Help!
A: This is a problem with the NMM program, and unrelated to this mod. Navigate to C: -> Games -> Skyrim -> mods -> downloads. Delete anything with the name hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation found there. Also do the same for the cache folder found under mods. Now download again.

Hope this helps....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This thread seems old-ish however I'm hoping someone in-the-know sees this bump.

Tried NMM auto install. Same problem as stated at top.

Tried it set to "7Zip". Tried it set to Zip. Tried multiple downloads/multiple installs. Nothing.

Tried manual install. Extracted the four files (2 bsa and 2 esp files) side by side into "...SSE/Data" folder using WinRAR. Ran LOOT to ensure Eksstra.esp loads before ArmorCompilation.esp. Nothing.

If anyone could point out the error of my ways, I would be eternally grateful!

*EDIT Also, this is regarding SE...I got it to work for Skyrim...just need it to work for SE now. (I've got a taste for it now.)

Edited by ValisValero