• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i been playing off and on 3 different games

Godzilla on my ps4...and i actually like it..screw all the haters

and Fallout 3 and new vegas for my pc..only recently got back into this after i had to reformat my pc due to technical issues and i reinstalled it along with all the mods i had saved on my external Hard drive, had to replace a few of the mods as i forgot how to fix each of there crashing issues LOL and i cant seem to find fixes for any of them.

Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PC).

I like the BBI content. But what I don't like is the augment nefts, and misc changes they've made. Bloodlust an Autonomy now give considerably less bonus than they used to. Bezel Crown bow used to give x5 exp per kill, which justified is extremely low damage + high stamina cost usage. Now it gives x2 which makes the weapon completely useless now.

With a level 200 Assassin, I used to be able to get 5 digit range physical (without item buffs) just by using both STR boosting augments, bloodlust + autonomy + low HP damage augment with a dragon forged Ascalon. Or 8-9k with heaven's keys. You can't get anywhere near that high in Dark Arisen, even with level 3 BBI gear. I hit BBI after doing the everfall content, and was around level 110 or so, went in with the best gear everfall could get me, and there were too many mobs I basically hit for little to no damage. It wasn't until I got D'forged BBI level 2 weapons that I was able to even damage some of these enemies. Only way I could beat the living armor with my assassin was to bait it up top and make it take fall damage. Even with BBI level 3 weapons, I still can't beat that thing in a straight up fight. Gotta cheese it. Daimon, remarkably was one of the few straight up boss fights in the place, and didn't have any problems taking him out. Its harder to take out a gorecyclops or a curse dragon, or great wyrm, or death than Daimon. Defenses are way too high on a lot of the BBI mobs. The only use pawns have in BBI is to break up the aggro, my sorcerer pawn was basically useless. Ended up changing classes, throwing some high defense armor, turning him into a meat shield + pack mule. I needed someone to stuff blast arrows on. I need blast arrows + conquerors periapts + BBI level 3 weapons to drop some mobs within a reasonable amount of time. Pawns don't seem to get enough damage to hit past a lot of the stronger mob's defenses. I think the best pawn builds now are the ones who can take a beating, meaning high defenses and HP across the board, with augments to carry more stuff.

Edited by Beriallord

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing a Let's Play CHEATS: With PC Video Game Trainers with BioShock Infinite PC for my subscribers at the moment,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNIVtNijo-w&list=PLb-j2F9HzHn_fqGKPe-l6-iu_SFwtDktt

My next game may be Half-Life 2 or maybe BioShock 2 or Duke Nukem Forever, So might be currently playing them later on. =)

• 1 month later...