SkyRe compatibility Patch crush to desktop

Shatterfury

I am trying to get it to work but I am having no luck.

I have download:

- Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade for both expansions

- unofficial skyrim patch

- Immersive weapons 1.3 ( 1.5 was released after the compatibility patch so I figured that it`s not supported)

- Immersive armors 7.0

- Ghosus WP

- Falskaar 1.1.2

- Dosmer Armor

- aMdidianDorn wolf armor and skyforge weapons

- Unique uniques

- SkyRe 1.3.0.0

In the Compatibility patch I select the last option so it includes all, the Falskaar, Bosmer and Ghosus WP.

Every time I try to start the game it crashes.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by Shatterfury

I am using Xanthra`s patch and I have all mods up to date minus Immersive Armors which is at 7.0 not .7.1

I download SkyRe 1.3.0.1 but it says it is .1.3.0.0

So at the moment I have the following mods activated:

- Weapons and Armor fixes - remade

- unofficial patch

- Skyre

- immersive armors v7.0

- Ghosus Weapon Pack 1.8

- Falskaar v.1.1.2

- Bosmer Armor Pack - 23 june upgrade

I toggle on the corresponding mods in the compatibility selection and when I try to start the game it logs for a second then it CTDs.

If I try to use the compatibility patch is CTDs if I disable it, the game works.

Edited by Shatterfury

Which compatibility patch is causing the CTD? You did run BOSS and Reproccer after installing? Also are you using the correct IA7 patch? Xanthra's patches include only the Immersive Armors v6 patch, and the v7 patch is a separate download. You should skip installing the Immersive Armros patch from her. Go to her page, and under "optional downloads", look for the IA7 patch that corresponds to your needs. Instructions for proper patching of IA7 is in the posts section of her mod page.

Post your load order here as well.

Edited by chanchan05

I`m using the last compatibility patch 2.2 which includes ReProccer patches - 8 feb , no later patches installed

After installing it I guided myself after the mods it supports and I download all the mods that were older then the compatibility patch.

Yes, the current version 2.2 supports v7.

So after I apply the compatibility patch I have to instal ReProccer -automated SkyRe patch generator ?

I don`t have anything regarding BOSS installed.

You mean the order I enable my mods?

My mod enabling order is:

- Weapons and Armor fixes - remade

- unofficial patch

- Skyre

- ReProccer - automated patch

- immersive armors v7.0

- Ghosus Weapon Pack 1.8

- Falskaar v.1.1.2

- Bosmer Armor Pack

- compatibility patch and ReProccer patchers

Thanks for taking the time to help me. :D

P.S. After installing the mods I run the ReProccer automated patch and still got a CTD.

P.S.S.

I guess this is the load order:

Edited by Shatterfury

No reproccer? That's the reason for your CTD. The Skyre patches require the reproccer as master and they also wont work in the game unless you run the reproccer after installing them to create the reproccer patch. You also need BOSS to keep your mods in proper load order.