• 32 posts
looks like a sexier Tri beam, insta Dl will come back with more info later

IronicEcho

IronicEcho

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Wheres the custom model? All i see is a retextured laser rifle with sniper rifle animation set, which, BTW, screws up the grip and looks rather ugly like that, IMO, due to the clipping.

PantherX69

PantherX69

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
I have the Fallout Re-Animated Mod installed so the animations in the screenshots are not part of this mod.

As for the model while it is more than a simple re-texture it isn't a true custom model. The name of the file has been changed to reflect this. You are still free to dislike this mod as much previously stated though ;)

your evil twin

your evil twin

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 525 posts
Ooh nice! I've seen a mod or two with AE12 Laser Rifles before but was never interested since they were just regular laser rifles with slightly different stats. From the screenshots this custom model looks perfect - some of the features of the tri-beam laser rifle but the front end of a regular laser rifle. It is believable that this is another model of laser rifle from the same manufacturers that is more powerful but lacks the durability of the old AER9 rifle. Fits the description on the Citadel terminal well.

I haven't actually gotten to try this in game yet, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go later and assuming it works as advertised I'm sure I will be endorsing it!

PantherX69

PantherX69

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
That's what I get for making mods at 3 AM. For some reason I modified all Empty Footlockers to include the AER12.

A fixed version has been uploaded so you should only find it in the locations specified now.

Thanks for letting me know Holyjoe you've earned yourself a prize, check your PM's :) .

cdp44

cdp44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Great, another weapon that was mentioned but missing in the game. Just one idea, maybe it should replace AER9 Enclave soldiers are carrying, since the Enclave was able to develop plasma weapons, I donīt think they would still be using older AER9.

ssmb_08

ssmb_08

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
i love the aer12 model however i think you should have left the name of the old one the same and this a standalone to prevent compatability issues

PantherX69

PantherX69

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
Hmmm the only differences between the vanilla (AER9) laser rifle and AER12 weapons are damage, health and weapon model.

If the the vanilla rifle ignites gas then the AER12 should also.

zomg15

zomg15

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
is there a base id to spawn a lot of these?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds