Fist Fight To hard in Witcher 2!

W.A.S.D each time u hit different letter & when game tells u to, & i have not enough time to think & react, well that's the real problem & not the Key's, but i lie simple even better like the way sword fight works, only mouse, game creators should also think about people who have slower reaction time, & ton't tell me to train my reaction time when u ton't know me, cause i have how to explain it glitch in my brain, & that why training wont help, maybe patch the game & add settings to to menu to make fist fight slower, so u can either make it faster or slower, the guard at the bards execution is quite duff, no idea how to win, i think i win only with luck, maybe my reaction time is normal for normal person, but its just i cant get better, cause of my glitch, with what i was born with

Edited by Sugram

• 7 months later...

Quick time events are all over this game and I agree the boxing is the worst of the bunch. I haven't seen any mods that fix it because it is not a good or fun mechanic. For me the prompts are too widely spaced and flash across the screen so fast that I didn't even know what keys it wanted me to press. I had to watch a youtube video and pause it when the prompts came up just to know what I was supposed to press. More frustrating than fun if you don't have catlike refexes.

Witcher 2 boxing just takes fast reaction to the correct keys, it is MUCH easier than arm wrestling. I admit, neither one is much fun at all.

I think Witcher 1 was even worse: at least at low levels, fistfights take FOREVER even for novice opponents. I'm hoping it gets better as my strength goes up and I add boxing skills.