Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

hoofhearted4

http://www.gamesradar.com/borderlands-pre-sequel-review/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Owned

this sounds awesome! lol i havent even played all the DLC for BL2, not sure if i will, but im totally pumped about this. this is the first time im hearing about this!

also which reminds me, im excited for the Telltale games Borderlands Games coming out in the future as well!

I played the crap out of BL2... to me this seems like they just made another game out of the Moon Base DLC that was supposed to be for BL2... not sure I want to play without Salvador. Seem to me it's just Pitchford milking as much as he can from the game because it was kind of a fluke they managed to create something good anyways.

I'll give it a shot and see if it's any good when it comes out, but I don't think it will be that great.

i cant imagine why it wouldnt be that great. the only reason you wouldnt like it is if youre just flat out tired of Borderlands. but thats no fault of the game.

this is essentially a full game DLC. but it added in a new weapon type, as well as weapon affinity. 4 new playable classes (one of which is freaking Claptrap!) new enemies, a new world, etc.

i dont see this as him milking it. i see this as him giving the players more of what they love, but still adding to it. if it used the same characters as before, enemies, setting, etc. then itd be a little bland. but its new in almost every way. its Borderlands 2.5 (well technically 1.5 in time frame lol)

and i dont understand how you can call its success a fluke. yes theyve admitted they never really expected it to get this big, but many developers dont. you think From Software expected to get a AAA franchise out of Demons Souls?

also, funny enough, Salvador was the one class i couldnt get into. and Axton either, though id place him higher then Salv for my own opinions.

• 3 weeks later...

Minor complaints aside, Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are both epic, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was as well.

I'm not too thrilled about seeing Handsome Jack as a good guy though. I'd be more inclined to play it if the whole thing was just about cutting him into pieces slowly.

Borderlands 2 on the vita is going to be epic, I'm waiting out the latest dlc's because of it. it supports cross save, so you can use your ps3 saves on the go.

If successful they say the prequel will get a vita release to.

Edited by Thor.