Help She's Missing Her Arms! BAD EDITOR ID

Seshiri

file x it even works. Sorry about the water mark. I have my account auto set with them.

I've cleaned my save and deleted loose files. Added a skse general and script clean trick, along with doing it in game fixed most of it. But I still can't get her arms to fix. I installed immersive armors and it crashed half way through and corrupted and anyone wearing armor female wise is destroyed like Ireleth. I don't want to reinstall again since I just did and it didn't fix it. If i openactorcontain 1 nothing shows, but it I pull up showinventory It show bad editor id's what the fix. I've tried everything I could think of and can't find crap on this particular topic. :sad: sadface I would appreciate the help!!!

BTW I will check this in the morning its late and I have to be up for college at 6:30am so like in 6 hours. Expect me to check back and (X initiate dialogue) lol :tongue:

http://ladyseshiiria.deviantart.com/art/ScreenShot68-447653518

Edited by Seshiri

Do you have a better screenshot? One that actually shows the missing arms. Cause from what I can see at that distance her arms are just bent at the elbows.

The bad editor ID thing shows up all the time especially with mod added items. That in and of itself is not necessarily a cause for concern.

I'm ctd'ing now give me a minute to figure that problem out. I haven't touch the game since last night. I'm going to load it through wrye and see if that helps. http://ladyseshiiria.deviantart.com/art/Glitch-Forums-Nexus-Picture-Question-447822800 Boss isn't picking up any problems my save is green since i cleaned it up I have no orphaned files left from immersive armors. I've tried installing it 3 times and have not been able to successfully. Each time on a new clean install and clean save. I think I'm going to give up on immersive armors. So I guess my question now is how do I save my file and forgo clean install for a 4th time? If i load normal through skse I crash to desktop if I load through bash I can play fine. So its apparent there is an problem. I'm still learning bash.

Showinventory you get bad editor id's then Drop (baseID) # doesn't work on the bad editor id but on the original which is stated above. I can see her arms now. But I don't want to have to manually fix every female npc this affects so there has to be a better way.

I think the problem might be with the gauntlets she is wearing. As in they were modified and the mesh they are pointing to does not exist or for some reason no longer exists.

Some things you can do:

To get the Armor Addon form ID# to search in TES5Edit:

Load Skyrim.esm in the CK

Find the Armor form that matches the ID# you get when checking her inventory.

Edit it, look at the Models box in the bottom middle

Check the Show All box

Note each entry in the Models box (if more than one)

Locate the listed Armor Addon form(s)

Edit and find the one that is assigned to the affected race

Make a note of the ID#

Exit the CK with saving

To check which mods affect the record in TES5Edit

Load all active plugins

When complete enter the ID# obtained earlier in the FormID box

The record should highlight after a few minutes.

All mods that affect that record should be listed.

Make a note of them

Exit TES5Edit

Test the game under different scenarios

Check out the gauntlets on Jenessa without the above noted mods active

Check it out with them added in one at a time.

In essence determine which one is causing the problem

I actually did a clean install again to see if that solved the problem since I've last replied. It didn't help I will try out what you said. I do have a question could it be the unp unpb mesh I'm using I've never had problems with it before this is a first.

with tes5edit I was able to find conflict but through ck I had nothing I could find wrong.

Potential mod conflicts

Lore Friendly Armors (older discontinued still working)

Raven Set (Triss Witcher UNP UNPB)

Sovengaurd Steel Armor

and

Harvest Overhaul

I recently installed harvest overhaul, I've had the other mods for so long I've never had conflicts with them ever.

especially Lore Friendly Armor which was eventually picked up by Hothtrooper44 and made into immersive armors. I can't use immersive armors for my system it conflicts with to many things for me I've found but I have always been able to use the original authors mod which has smaller amount of armor (which are sooooooooooooo bad ass!)

I also recently install my 2nd tried enb preset I really like it and don't want to lose it. It didn't show up with any problem errors but I have been reading that enbs can cause problems. I will try uninstalling HO first and see if it fixes. I don't expect it to though. My opinion is or though on the matter once a mod has changed an id there probably isn't a way to restore it back even with uninstall. Wyre bash only does so much right? And I'm still learning it very amateur with it currently.

Since TES5Edit looks really doable I will give it a chance. I've been sorta scared off of some of these programs because they look daunting, but it just takes some time learning them.

I will left you know how it goes.

Its fixed now but it had nothing to do with any of the listed mods that were red or supposed to be faulty. Apparently A new mod Dragonbone Barbarian Armor that recently came out is cause for conflict. I will let the mod author know so they can patch accordingly. Seems to conflict with Skyrim.esm it shows up green but yellow in the tes5edit