ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Sneak Tool Vanilla Masks.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

WATER Plants.esp

Grass_On_Steroids_SFO.esp

Crashing started after I installed Grass on Steroids, but unchecking it in Data Files didn't help. Therefore i need help from someone who is more experianced in moding.

Also IDK why, but my Skyrim.esm and Update.esm/.bsa aren't showing in Data Files.

Edited by TaZjec

Moryvan, OK I am in middle of this process and will let u know the result :smile:
Edit: OK, so I finally found out what I did wrong. It's by mode Realistic Water Two, when I have to check those boxes, I checked box ''Legendary'' and all other boxes too, which was prrobably reason for this crashes, because now I have all mods and everything runs fine. Anyways Thank you guys :)

Edited by TaZjec

Legendary shouldn't crash you since you have all dlc in your load order.. Apart from your dragonborn being written wrong

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonbord.esm

But seems like a typo of you writing it in

Legendary shouldn't crash you since you have all dlc in your load order.. Apart from your dragonborn being written wrong

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm
Dragonbord.esm

But seems like a typo of you writing it in

yeah I wrote it manually cuz I forgot where the plugins.txt and similar files are :D

And another problem occured. Game runs pretty OK but I can't absorb Dragon Souls... This happened to me before but I solved it simply by running TES5edit (IDK why it worked). But now I can't absorb s***. :sad: If u have any suggestion pls help...

Edited by TaZjec

If you get another CTD after the Bethesda logo, run TES5Edit, it will load all the mods and stop when it reaches the mod that is causing your crash.

As mentioned, I already overcame that, but now I can't absorb Souls... and btw. I tried TES5Edit and it didn' help, therefore it wasn't loadorder error, because either BOSS or NMM couldn't fix it.

Also I've just noticed that ''battle music'' plays through a whole game, if I am in a battle or not.

Edited by TaZjec

Yeah, the thing is, that I had this save file at the time when everything worked, nothing worked or just like now when I couldn't absorb souls.... The fact, that it happened already in this save and I already fixed it once in this save is pretty weird...
Even if it could be a corrupted save file, how could I fix this, or rather, is there some other possibility than loading another save ? Also I wonder if there is something like copying your stats, inventory, level, etc. into a new save.

Like I could start a new game with everything what I have now for example...

Edited by TaZjec