ENB making skyrim wors

Reylegh

SO, when I play without ENB I set up AA x8 and AF x16 and have High Res textures and it looks great

But I wanted some light effects to increase the quality of my Screenshots.

The problem is

I tried it with different ENBs - allways the same

when the game starts I see the ENB working, loading a save file and then....pixels...like if AA and AF got turned off completelly and nothing is rendering this.

any advice?

I don't acctually need the ENB if noone can help with that, all I need are different light effects in dungeonc/caves and on PC/NPC skin.

regards

To run with ENB...

You have to turn OFF all AA and AF.

You have to turn ON "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1" in your skyrimPrefs.ini in your..... /My docs/ My Games/ Skyrim folder.

Then you should have ENB working.

PS..note...if you have Lower half of the screen is Black...Press {shift} + [enter], in the ENB menu, find MIST turn it OFF. (not having floating point set also causes this.)

I have done that with the file and there is no blackness on my screen- just the pixels apear. Only complete turn of of Aa and AF I did not try. But the description of enb don't say that is necesary, it shoul actually take my AA and AF settings if they are on. But I will try that.

Sure. I have them and I tried them and many other combination. I believe the problem is not on content level but more of a setting or something missing. Like I said I followed all instructions step by step and downloaded all written requirements for every enb I tried :(

do you have the ENB helper .dll?

http://www.dev-c.com/skyrim/enbhelper/

ENBHelper plugin provides extended skyrim engine features for ENBSeries.
ENBSeries operates only with DX data for building it's extremly real and colorfull graphics, this plugin provides additional info from the skyrim engine. Requires latest ENB. In order to install copy "enbhelper.dll" to the "enbseries" folder in the Skyrim main dir.

My first time installing an ENB i had to get this, and then everything worked (nothing worked before this) DOF, Shadows and the lighting started working after i installed this.

:)

@myztikrice, that's the whole problem, when I turn it on it just opens the game without any antyalising and filtering. Without it my grafics are stronger than with it. Much stronger.

@camaro, I will try that helper, but I did install everything like in the description of every ENB I installed, so all necesery files should be downloaded. But if that helper can do the trick... I will try it once I return home from work and sleep a bit...:)