Hothtrooper44 has some missing master.

naggas

Hi,

Sorry for my english, i'm french and doing my best to make my request as clear as possible.

I have recently decided to re-re-re-replay skyrim.

I download the game, make sur everything is clean, dl nexus manager, all the mods i used to play with and install everything.

Last step, use the T3nd0_ReProccer to patch the game for SkyRe and put some order in my master list. But here start the trouble :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=867739SkyrimBug.jpg

I got this error message :

-----

skyproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:
hottrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp has some missing masters :
- SPIKE.esm

Please activate and try again.

-----

After a few search, it appear that SPIKE.esm was used by immersive armor, immersive weapons and guard dialogue overhaul, but they don't need it anymore so this SPIKE.esm is no longer provide with this mod, but it still remain in the master list of hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp, so i can't patch my game and my load order is messed up, causing Skyrim to CTD on launch.

I see that the problem might come from the BOSS list but TES5Edit (as you can see on the screen) is getting the same error.

What should i do to solve this problem ?

Thank you for reading.

make sure you update your IA to 7.1 as spike .esm is not in IA any more nor needed by out. It's either that or you are on BOSS 2.1.1 you should be using BOSS 2.2

Found here: https://github.com/boss-developers/boss/releases

Also remember to correct unrecognized plugins that BOSS leaves (they will be at the very bottom after bashed patched and any reproccer)

Edit :

I Fixed the CoT conflict present in the first screen of "Recognised Plugins"

I couldn't fix the Headbomb's better sorting conflict present on the fourth screen of "Recognised Plugins" because the only patch that seems revelant to me (on the link given by boss : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26230/? ) doesn't fix it.

I can't Use TES5Edit to do the minor clean asked by BOSS because it can't finish "scanning" my master list due to the SPIKE.esm error.

I still don't understand how to fix the "Unrecognised Plugin".

Anyway i don't think any of this is related to the SPIKE.esm error.

Edited by naggas

I went to the Immersive armor files section, download manually the V6 version (older) to get the SPIKE.esm (that are no longer present in the V7.1 version), put it into my data folder and then everything worked out perfectly.

Do i have to worried about something or does this little add is really fixing things ?

• 4 weeks later...

You can simply ignore that error. If your Load order is crashing, or hanging it is not because of that. (In the case of the earlier poster, it was likely because of the unrecognized plugins he didn't know what to do with.)

I have that message and run without a problem.

BOSS will not continue "scanning" forever until it was fixed, it will simply provide that (outdated) message in the log.

I am using BOSS 2.2 still, but there is also 2.3, which is more up to date and may not contain that problem.

If you are having problems, post your BOSS log (copy/paste the text file.)