Romance Mod?

kylejcook

So yeah, I know this could be seen as weird but I don't care, I want Waifu Priscilla.

But in all seriousness I'm quite surprised to not have seen something like this, I'm not familiar with Dark souls coding but I do know how simple something like text editing can be, and if properly instructed I'd probably do this myself. (cant even get into the files i'm such a noob)

anyway I know that going to crazy with this would probably be impossible so I know full fledged cut-scenes and voice acting is out.

But why not something like the quest-lines in game, you do A and B occurs.

In game example: (spoiler) you give Ciaran Artorious' soul and she's Great-full for it.

So why not something slimier, say give Quelaag's soul to her sister and she'll realize your not her sister, from then on its the actual modders domain so idk.

and maybe some covenant integration, say you reach a hi rank in Darkmoon and Gwyndolin wants to meet you in person.

So yeah, this is just an idea floating around, I'm not good at full-blown Coding but just by playing the game I know most of the code is already there and its simply a matter of copy & paste and dialogue editing.

Edited by kylejcook