I can run FNV without mods but i cant with mods?

Tomma2000

ok so im new to this stuff and i downloaded nexus mod manager and it worked but i cant get my mods to download onto it nothing happens i click download manager and nothing happen. Before this there was a message about windows saying something about a virus thing, it was in a big box full of writing and i said close because i dint want a virus but on youtube ive seen people say yes and i think thats the problem also i tried downloading mods on FOMM and i can get them to download onto it but when i run the game it says windows has stopped working and closes but wghen i disable them my game runs what should i do.

Same thing happened to me starting today. I can't get to either my Skyrim or FO:3 mods. I never had the problem with the virus thing but it's still crashing on me. Maybe it has something to do with that but I've been using NMM since January and I've never had a problem since now.

(Well, I CTD a lot but that's only because I generally keep 70+ mods running at one time... Because I'm dumb.)