Nexus Mod Manager and SKSE Problems

RazeArmada

Short and sweet. After not using NMM and Skyrim for a while, I tried to play it again for nostalgia's sake.
then when I clicked on NMM, it stopped working suddenly. so i uninstalled-installed it again so basically it works. problem now is that the SKSE option of the game isn't there even though i already have SKSE installed. when i played normally for skyrim, it says that i needed a newer version to play certain games. i tried moving some files and most of the are broken winrars and .esp files. i'd have to go through the whole annoying process of looking for them but the problem is that NMM won't start skyrim through SKSE. can anyone help me?

Most likely - you installed SKSE in the wrong place - it MUST be installed in the main Skyrim game folder - The same folder as TesV.exe - The most common mistake is to install it in the data folder with the mods - It is not a mod and does not install like a mod.

If you downloaded it from any other place besides the official site - you may have an older version go here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

can anyone help me......

Sure...when done playing with your mods in NMM close it.

Now that you don't have NMM open, and interfering with you. Find the real exe to start the game...."skse_loader.exe" <<<double click that and the game will Start.

The skse_loader.exe is in the folder with the game EXE.