Possibly the weirdest issue yet?

Dragonite98

So, I haven't installed or uninstalled any mods in several days, and my game has worked fine. I was just playing as I always do, when suddenly some keys on my keyboard just stopped working. It seems to happen only when I enter combat in certain areas of the world- and most frequently when the combat is with creatures. What happens is, my mouse buttons completely stop working. I cannot click, or block, or draw a bow. I can still looking around and scroll into third person though. I cannot press M to view my map, r to sheathe my weapon, tab to view the menus. i can press escape, but cannot click on any tabs or buttons once in the escape menu. Also, the option to talk to people/interact with objects disappears too. WASD still works fine though. I can walk around, look around, and scroll between first and third person. I made sure I didn't have the Xbox 360 settings checked, and I changed that thing in skyrim.ini that seems to be a frequent solution. I verifyed integrity of game cache as well. Still no dice. I loaded a completely different character, and that seemed to work fine. If anyone could post any feedback, that'd be amazing.