Adding a new game to the Nexus (Max Payne 3)

DrDean

Hi there. Max Payne 3 is slowly gaining some potential with regards to modding, but it has no dedicated mod site. I've been using ModDB in the past but I don't feel like it is the best fit for the type of mods that are available right now. Could the game be added to the roster, please? Considering there are many games with Nexus hubs that have little to no mods on them, I see no issue. I'd be happy to volunteer my spare time in moderating the Max Payne 3 hub if that's something that needs doing. Thanks.

Unless there's some legal hindrance, the first to upload a Max Payne mod to the Nexus will automatically create a Max Payne Nexus, after confirmation by an admin, of course.

The Nexus has, not too shortly ago, been opened to support modding in totality, which was finalized and the process explained in detail in this News Post:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1245338-nexus-mods-centralisation-complete-we-now-support-mods-for-all-games/

There's no more need to ask for the creation of a new game page, as you now do it yourself simply by uploading a mod for the game.

However, if there's really legal issues in regards to modding Max Payne not being allowed by its developers, better don't expect it to be supported here.