Good Intentions Quaranir bug

delryn256

Good intentions Mage's College quest, just spoke to Quaranir, now my view is stuck with the "frozen time" effect and two of my followers are stuck with their arms out like dolls, can't talk to them. They don't follow me when I leave the room or fast travel, or when I use the moveto player command (instead the skin stays stuck in the original place and an "invisible" version of them is teleported to me that I still can't interact with). The view effect also follows me through game loads and fast travel.

Really don't know what to do. At least if I could get rid of the view effect I could play the game. I tried uninstalling my followers and reinstalling, did nothing. Unforetunately because I tried travelling to different places, I no longer have autosaves to before the event, and my last save is from 3 days ago. I'll lose three whole days of game time that I really don't care to do over again. This bug effectively means I'll no longer play if I can't fix it. So frustrated with the multiple game-breaking bugs I have to face, even when using the unofficial patches.