402 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962,607 posts
HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs FINAL Hcup Ecup Dcup all bottoms

A better way of bouncing Boobs using boob weights. Seriously minamized seams. Hcup Dcup Ecup

sam888

sam888

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Hi I highly support this mod.

A problem is that, the 2 walkforward mods you recommended do not bounce the boobs, even though you said they have boob bones included.

Can you also please do the bouncing for HGEC manga upperbody and make it seamless with various HGEC lower bodies? That'll be greatly appreciated. You can find the manga upperbody here:
http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=21946

Pics of manga upperbody:
http://tesnexus.com/...-1231846194.jpg
http://tesnexus.com/...-1231846194.jpg

Edited by sam888, 16 November 2009 - 11:02 AM.

lco1138

lco1138

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
It certainly makes certain poses look better (no distortion of the breasts). Now if these would bounce when using the vanilla walk animation (I wasn't keen on either of the suggested anims - too fast or not suitable for my character), then I'd gladly endorse.

:)

coronerra

coronerra

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
@ sam888, Hmmm. Strange, the walking should bounce... I need to get with Mur_zik about this and see what's going on.

As far as a manga body I am not going to touch that because one is already beautifully done. My freind mktsang did it, the guy who introduced me to this method of bouncing.

If I redid it, it would be like spitting in his face, so you will have to go and beg him to release his. I've been waiting for him to do so, not sure why he hasn't yet.

@ Icon1138, now that's not fair. This mod is the meshes, to make them compatible with this type of animation. I am trying to learn this style of animating, but to not endorse based off that is like telling a car aftermarket company that makes body kits that you won't endorse them because they don't make NOS kits.

Edited by coronerra, 16 November 2009 - 09:18 PM.

mktsang

mktsang

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
my work is way too non sophisticated, I can't release it due to the fact that it has flaws. So I have already shut off my other Suicup BDM as well
and also, I am using your DMRA version lol

and btw Mine is a over-sized version of Manga body, since I am sort of a pervert. So I don't think a lot of people want that.

I might stuck with SPB's double melons since I am a fan of his fantastic work hehe.

to answer your question, lco1138 I do not think Muk_Zik's version of sexy walk included a moving breast bone, since his animation file does not come with a skeleton.nif. It is likely that he uses vanilla Skeleton instead of Coronerra's modified bones. So the breast is not gonna bounce.

And since coronerra and I are using the modified version of Muk_Zik's sexy walk or real walk..we don't have a problem with the walk forward animation. But due to copy right issue, we are not allow to release that.

Daug

Daug

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
coronerra Im impressed being this is a huge step foward in animation .If you could get with Mur_zik and thumpthing with his http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=21556 mod this would be 1 of the best animation mods thats ever been created for Oblivion !! Ill endorse this in 2 hours.Im going to pm you in a few mins Thanx for the tremendous amount of work you have shared with the comunity this is great!

Ulfkrist

Ulfkrist

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Huh, it doesn't work :s

I tried to get it working by desactivating Mur_zik's real walk, but it doesn't work either.
I am using the standard animations you uploaded.
I looked in the animations .7z file and I saw that the animations were in "...Characters_Male". Is it normal?
If it is, can you tell me what I did wrong please? ^^'

EDIT: Okay I don't know how I could fail the installation, but I did. Maybe the real walk animation erased it all. I didn't like it anyway. She walked too fast.
It is working now.
Your mod sounds very good to me, now it would be cool to have a compatible forward walk. I just could see the left, right and back walking animations. The bouncing boobs are quite impressive (I got Dcup).
It is possible to move around the character while attacking? I couldn't do so, and I would like to. The bouncing boobs must be interessant with such movements !

*will endorse the file*

Edited by Ulfkrist, 16 November 2009 - 06:32 PM.

coronerra

coronerra

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
@ Ulfkrist, I have no idea what you did wrong. It's pretty self explanitory. Yes animations and body parts both go into Data/Meshes/Characters/_male . The only exception I can think of is if you use a custome animation mod.

Apparently Mur_Ziks "official" releases don't use boob bones. A hacked version of both can be downloaded at http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=26722.

***Warning*** if you download the animations from there, make sure you only extract the walkforward and sexy walk. Straight installation of animations will install the animations that I seperated out. This includes the ones that crash and the ones that look like cr@9 on demon races, such as the jump loops.

Like I said before, I could have just said Required: animations from http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=26722. But if I had, everyone would be complaining about their demons no longer flapping while flying and their systems crashing.

I may rework the manga body for you, but not until after the DMs which won't be out until next week. No further bodies will be guaranteed to have minamal seam lines as in order to do so would mean an entire remake like what I did for this and everyone who uses these standard HGEC sizes would have to update again and I'm not going to put them threw that again. I will however do my best to reduce the DM and manga seam lines but no promises.

EDIT: @ Ulfkrist, gld to see you got it working.

Edited by coronerra, 16 November 2009 - 09:17 PM.

Ulfkrist

Ulfkrist

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Coronerra < OK thanks, I am going to try to install the animations you linked to. I'll edit to report if it works or not.
EDIT : I added the walkforward file, and it works ! Thanks a lot, this is totally great ! It looks much more realistic than these flat 'bouncing' mods that make just move the breast texture.
I endorsed this file, and hope animators will use this great tool.

Sam888 < Hmm, manga body looks not so bad (maybe the boobs are too big...), but the file you linked to is just a CM partner. I searched on TESNexus and Google but I didn't find the body mod itself (I think I found it on a japanese website but I didn't understand anything, so...). How did you get this body mod?

Edited by Ulfkrist, 16 November 2009 - 09:47 PM.

coronerra

coronerra

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
Good to hear yit all worked out for you Ulfkrist.

EVERYONE, Just remember if your going to use the animations to where I linked, PICK THEM APPART. 10% or more of you will suffer from crashing or other undesirable effects if you install ALL of them ALL at once, as the jump loops don't include flapping wings for demons, walkforward has a flapping set of wings which makes demons look silly and the hips pop while they walk, and about four of them can make your game crash.

Wannabe animators such as myself should look at this
http://cs.elderscrol...acter_Animation

Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds