Fixing Profile's word-wrap for 2 .clearfix classes

HyokkudaRyosan

Hello,
I recently filled my profile with the information that I wanted and I noticed that the word-wrap for the "Interests" clearfix and the "Currently Playing" looks pretty weird when you go over the min-width so I thought maybe it would be a good idea to suggest my thoughts about it since it is possibly the only fields which could exceed the min-width.

You can see the difference between right now and after the fix for the 8th and 11th .clearfix child.

Also, allowing a click-able title to our website would be better in my opinion, other than just a link? :ermm:

There's only so much the devs can do against the limitations implied by the IP.Board forum software framework used, and I'm not sure these can be changed easily.

It never hurts reporting and suggesting these things though. At least CSS tweaks and such 'should' be possible in theory.

Aww ~ I see.

So I guess this website is like freewebs.com after all with some panels module already created? If there is a CSS field, then my code displayed in the second screenshot will work. However, the website universal resource locator displayed on everyone's profile will not be possible. It is possible to use the content properties, :before, :after and turn it in to a click-able link, but doing it individually would take forever. :pinch:

Thank you for your reply, DrakeTheDragon

There's only so much the devs can do against the limitations implied by the IP.Board forum software framework used, and I'm not sure these can be changed easily.

It never hurts reporting and suggesting these things though. At least CSS tweaks and such 'should' be possible in theory.