having some strange trouble with the creation kit and dissapearing items

ackley14

So i'm making my very first ANYTHING with the creation kit. so far its going quite well. to be specific its a player home located just outside white run underneath the whiterun watch tower (as in i have a trapdoor leading to the cell that my hideout is) its so far going to act somewhat like the dovhakiin hideout did where there will be ways to access all the various holds over skyrim giving easy and free travle early in the game. my problem is that there is a certain tile space, just big enough for a single celing piece to fit into, that whenever i try to put one there, the object completely dissapeares and i have no way to select or remove it without using the cell view object editor section. i have absolutely NO idea what on earth is going on as when i try and put an object into that location, it is fine just untill it clicks perfectly into place, then it dissapeares...not sure what is going on not really sure a screenshot will help but ill try anything that can be suggested. thanks!

ALSO i can't seem to duplicate a certain celing object that is adjacent to this invisible black hole lol, its a corner piece thats sucking things up, and on either side, one is fine, and the other one can't be duped. not sure why that is. also if it helps. both the one that can't be duped, and the black hole space, were in a green bounding box thing earlier, can't remember what it was called but i deleted it. i hit one of the m buttons on the top (can anybody tell me what those do!!?? because i can't find that info freaking anywhere!! like...seriously...) anyways. thanks ppl for da helpz! lol

p.p.s. (i just started using the creation kit yesterday, with about 1 tutorial in me so don't e surprised if i haven't the slightest clue what you suggest. please be very specific if you're able too! thank you!