Why hello there stranger~

kittysyay

Hello there stranger, were you brought in by the crafty title which wasn't really crafty at all? Well if you weren't or were, welcome anyways! Here is the land of- wait no that's not how you start an introduction to people.

I am Kittysyay. But you can call me a variety of nicknames which range from: Kits,Kittys,Kittys-yay,KZ,KitKat and Kitten. Pick which one you like and you can use it. And if you think of a new nickname you can use that too, as long as I don't find it rude.

So ya I don't know what else to put so I'll just say... banana.

See? You don't even have to ask, and ye shall receive bananas anyway...

Welcome, kittysyay! Hope you've been enjoying the place in the months you've already been here :laugh:

(So... apparently you like kitties? Or are one yourself??)

See? You don't even have to ask, and ye shall receive bananas anyway...

Welcome, kittysyay! Hope you've been enjoying the place in the months you've already been here :laugh:

(So... apparently you like kitties? Or are one yourself??)

I am a cat and I'm not a cat at the same time. I am a winged cat fox. Behold me amazingness! I'm not actually amazing and I can't really fly with my wings, just glide...

Shhh.... Bben I though banana was a secret safe word! lol

Anyway, Hello and Welcome to The Nexus! If you haven't already take a gander at the Terms of Service of the site here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Other than that....have any questions let us know. Have a good time here and *hands ice cream container* make some banana splits if you want.

:)