Project Brazil mod

IEDragon

I don't know how to make a mod; quite frankly, I'm not even gonna try. I had been wanting to download the Project Brazil mod, but I can't. Why? Neither Internet Explorer or Firefox will recognize the nxm protocol. So why do I want this mod? It takes place in the San Bernardino, California area--which is where I live. I'd like to see if the mod creator did the Inland Empire--the San Bernardino/Riverside/Ontario metro area, 19th largest in US (and the only one with NO pro sports franchise)--any justice. Any suggestion on how I can get this mod installed?

Get this and install it, configure it, test it. Know that some parts of Nmm use pieces of this browser and match the site well, many users including admins use this. Give it a shot.

http://help.comodo.com/topic-120-1-279-2524-Comodo-Dragon---Introduction.html

EDIT: I live smack dab in the middle if Riverside Cal. - Inland Empire--the San Bernardino/Riverside/Ontario metro area-

kitty

Edited by Purr4me

I'm a bit computer stupid, ryan; I don't even know what 'protocol' means here. However, after installing the Dragon browser, the mod is installing now, even as I speak...er...type. However, FNV is tied in with Steam.com, which means installation will be as slow as a toothless French wh*%#. LOL I leave for work in 2 hours, so by the time I get home tonight, it should be ready.

The good news is: I got the Project Brazil mod downloaded. The bad news is: it won't install. It's like it starts installing, but doesn't finish. LOL At my age, I can relate!

The good news is: I got the Project Brazil mod downloaded. The bad news is: it won't install. It's like it starts installing, but doesn't finish. LOL At my age, I can relate!

Download it from the mirror site, compare the file size when done before trying to run the installer.

The US is having bad weather in some places and internet Mongooses have played very bad games with throttling all of the US

ISP"S ,a sort of monetary fight for connection speeds of some kind. FCC ruling of net neutrality and all that jazz.

I had to switch my self due to too many bad downloads, now Iam lucky if I even get the speed I wanted because the Company just changed policies"again".

It's raining where I am, My cell phone blips out unexpectedly. Most likely you have a corrupted file.

kitty

Did you make sure to check the protocol when you installed NMM? When I installed it the first time I forgot to check it, and none of my browsers recognized it either, so I had to reinstall it to check that option to enable it.

Sorry for the late reply! But i'm glad to hear you got it working!

When you install NMM there's an option to check to include the "NMM Protocol" so it works with browsers like firefox, and others. I thought maybe you had forgotten to check it when you installed it.