Noob needs a hand. Please. I need to know how to open Skyrim.esm

tsanford01

I working on a mod for crafting. I found the wiki on extracting the .bsa files but there are no recipes in those, so I am assuming they are in the main Skyrim.esm. The bottom line goal is to populate an excel spreadsheet with VB on the data. In particular I want the components needed to craft each item. Any other approach that can yield the same would be ok too.

Thank you for your time

Open the creation kit. Go to File -> Data and select Skyrim.esm by double clicking on it. Then click OK to load it

Expand the Items category in the Object Window and select Constructible Objects to see all recipes.

Thank you, but i know how to find them in the construction Kit. I however have a crafting mod that is huge in scope..it would take literally accessing and manipulating of every recipe in the game, so 1000's...I want to parse them into excel or a DB to process the data. I said excel because most users could use that easier than an sql db. I'm still googling my heart out. Hopefully some kind soul will give me a hand. All I really need is a raw dump of the data. I can handle the rest from there.