program open mod want edit

gona91

Depends on what you want to do. Some edits can be done in the Creation Kit, Some can be done in TES5Edit, or Nifskope, or Blender. It really depends on what types of edits you want to make to the mod. So you will have to be more specific about what types of edits you want to make to the mod, or people won't know which program to suggest as the best to use. So we need more details.

Depends on what you want to do. Some edits can be done in the Creation Kit, Some can be done in TES5Edit, or Nifskope, or Blender. It really depends on what types of edits you want to make to the mod. So you will have to be more specific about what types of edits you want to make to the mod, or people won't know which program to suggest as the best to use. So we need more details.

I just want open mod and revised its .

I just want open mod and revised its .

Yes I understand you want to revise it, but the type of revisions you want to make are what will decide what program to use.

A lot can be done in the Creation Kit, which you can download from steam. Once you Download it, got to your skyrim directory, should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim , and look for a file called CreationKit.exe . Left click that to start up the program, wait for it to finish loading, if you get any warnings, just click yes to all and continue on. Once its finished initializing, go to file menu and click on Data. That will pull up the window where you can select the plugin you want to work on. Double left click on Skyrim.esm, and Update.esm, then double left click the mod in your list that you want to work on, and then double right click to set that mod as the active file or you can just click on the mod to highlight it and then click the set as active file button at the bottom of the window. With that done, click ok and it will load the mod up, again if you get more warnings, just click yes to all and let it continue loading. After that's done, then you can start working on your mod. There are many great tutorials on the web and on the nexus, to help you learn how to use the CK. Also some great videos on youtube with tutorials for the CK.

So are you wanting to revise some meshes or textures in this mod? Or add new content?? What exactly do you want to do with this mod. Because if you are working on meshes, then a program like Blender will be needed, its a free program that you can DL from the web. There is also Nifskope, which you can edit meshes with. If you are working on textures, Than a program like Gimp or Photoshop work well. As you can see what program you use depends very much on what you want to do with the mod. So again, before I can offer any advise, I need to know what exactly you want to change and/or add to or subtract from this mod. Without that information, I won't know what to suggest.