looking for mod: No friendly fire npcs

Maniax2

Simple as that want a mod that makes neutral or friendly npc...not turning hostile on me when friendly fire occurs, i have a very populated skyrim and i get invaded at cities , inns , settlements a lot so i was hoping for something like this (not for followers , pets or spouses that i have covered)

or maybe some super aoe spell that disables hostility towards me and my followers...

Try using the "search" option in the Skyrim mod download area to find what you want.

I went to the page where Skyrim mods can be downloaded, and at the top of the page is a "search" tab.

Clicked on it, and typed "No friendly Fire" and it gave me two results. Top choice lead me here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22538

I went to the page where Skyrim mods can be downloaded, and at the top of the page is a "search" tab.

Clicked on it, and typed "No friendly Fire" and it gave me two results. Top choice lead me here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22538

yeah seen that one before that doesn't do what ive described for, see here from that mod description:

(Does not work on temporary summoned minions, and can only be used on current followers, horses, housecarls, spouses, and permanent commanded actors.) This will prevent followers from accidentally hitting and then attacking each other, or aggro-ing you, primarily for users of UFO or other follower overhaul mods. Cast it on all your non-summon party members and prevent a mini civil war!

Other NPC's you hit will still behave as they normally would and turn hostile, or follow the default Friendly Fire rules depending on how friendly they were to start or if they were in combat when you hit them.

ATF covers that already much better , i am looking no friendly fire on other npcs that are neutral or already friendly.

Sorry that does not do what you need. I thought it worked for all NPCs.

The reason I mentioned the search tab is because a lot of people expect

others to just tell them before they bother looking. I wish you luck on

finding what you want. Have you tried the "Mod Request" area of the forums ?

It might get a good modder to see if they can make one like you need.

i think the biggest culprits on this that turn hostile uber fast and dont pardon me even if i unsheath...are the populated cities mod and immersive patrols npcs ... also i have skyre so 1 hit slip takes a lot of health to em...(never have killed em though)