Shadow Problems?

Riganz

Hi everyone, im starting to have some sort of... bodymesh problem, i have installed DIMONIZED UNP body and the body shadows looks kinda pixelated and blocky specially indoors, so i tried dif things, solutionsi read around the net and nothing worked so far, i installed CBBE body and those blocky textures banished, but i actually want the UNP cuz my fav armors look buggy cuz are UNP not CBBE weird thing its that this only happens with vanilla races and a few custom vanilla based races, i have installed an elin race mod and that one looks perfect with every armor no shadow problems so far, so i was wondering if anyone could lend a hand or know how to fix this, i dont want to change UNP for CBBE =(

oh yea every female npc looks like this males dont, so im guessing its a problem with the UNP perhaps?

and yes, i re-downloaded and re-installed and still the same so its not the answer, also i modified the SkyPrefs and still the same, used Skyrim Shadow Striping fix and still nothing, anyone knows how to fix this? =(

the blocky shadows fade when i zoom or get too close to the female npc, its annoying tbh

any way Thanks in advice!

PS: i just noticed that i cant take screenshots, and might be related to the Skyrim.ini but i dont seem to have the bAllowscreenshot on my ini file...