PC games have surpassed console games globally

JimboUK

I'm impressed with how well people are noticing its problems here, considering on half the internet saying a word against Watchdogs is like slapping the pope. We should get some people over to Tom's Hardware. Over there half the people worship the game and are insisting "It's not badly optimized, it just looks like real life so of course it requires 3 Titans in SLI, duh!"

Edited by Rennn

So people worshiping the game are showing their true inaccuracies towards a game that's not optimized, i see through lies pretty easily. They are so in-denial that makes them look dumb.

A true person that knows pc, would see what is wrong with the game right away, never blame your hardware.

Also the statistics show that there is 60 million + people on steam, and 30million roughly with other services. Developers are starting to take notice.

Edited by Thor.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm impressed with how well people are noticing its problems here, considering on half the internet saying a word against Watchdogs is like slapping the pope. We should get some people over to Tom's Hardware. Over there half the people worship the game and are insisting "It's not badly optimized, it just looks like real life so of course it requires 3 Titans in SLI, duh!"

I bet it's a port from last gen with a pile of eye candy shoved on the top, the specs certainly suggest that. It get's worse. Also, all those nice E3 2012 effects missing in the game aren't actually missing, Ubisoft turned them off for no reason whatsoever.