JASON VOORHEES HOCKEY MASK & JUMPSUIT

Kain_280

I'm a massive Friday the 13th fan, and of Fallout ....so you can imagine why i do not like the hockey mask in fallout 3.

What i need is someone who can alter the masks, not just the paint job to look like Jason Voohees, but to also remove the rectangular mouth hole and make it solid.

It would also be cool if someone could make all the masks from Parts 3-9 of Friday 13th (but i know thats gonna be alot to ask)

I also have a few friends on fallout 3 who agree with me and also, Reds Jumpsuit is perfect for any Jason wannabe serial killer character aside from the fact it is indeed..red

if it were a more Tan green colour or a faded and bloodied blue jumpsuit and re-named 'Jasons Jumpsuit' and given new stats that would be brilliant.

Stats - Jasons Jumpsuit - Melee +6 , Rad Res +6 , Armour 10 ( or something along those lines, just to add extra strength as jason is meant to be incredibly strong )

I reckon these items should be placed somewhere in Point Lookout, thats more Jasons kind of place, maybe in one of the trapper shacks in a corner ( obviously provide map and item location screenshots )

if anyone wants to have a go, please contact me at - [email protected] ( just hotmail me, no need to add )

Thanks for your time folks

Profile Card

actually the original sound for jasons mother was 'ki ki ki mo mo mo' as in [kill kill kill mom mom mom] and was recorded as a demo for the sound reverb software avialable at the time, and it 'just sounded creepy' according to the sound guy

i have all the dvds and watched the interviews ^^

its only in the later versions from part 5 onwards that the sound became more like 'ki ki ki chta chta chta'

but yer if u can hep get someone to remodel that crappy ingame hockey mask and restat it with a new jumpsuit thatd b awesome

:whistling:

It does exist as a mod already.

Freddy - Every Town has an Elm Street mod.......it adds both freddy kruger and Jason with all the goodies in it.....and its still being worked on and is still beta. Just thought i should tell you about it if you haven't checked it out.......id does have the improved Hockey mask as well.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994

• 8 years later...

http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

It does exist as a mod already.

Freddy - Every Town has an Elm Street mod.......it adds both freddy kruger and Jason with all the goodies in it.....and its still being worked on and is still beta. Just thought i should tell you about it if you haven't checked it out.......id does have the improved Hockey mask as well.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994

do you have that mod downloaded if so could you post it somewhere because its hidden by the author in the nexus. if not do you know somewhere I could get it?