• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

Daug

Daug

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
This new Artemis Venus project looks realy great! I cant wait till my elf can put on a mesh my hf looks great now! Thanx for everything you have done Adriangi! KUDOS

Edited by Daug, 08 January 2010 - 11:02 PM.

Madeira

Madeira

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
What Daug said.

Human females are goddesses now. Hoping elf artemis venus project following soon.

Meanwhile, running with Artemis D. Umm maybe Venus D. Nope, Artemis C. Wait, Venus C .... maybe play again some day after deciding.

Thasic

Thasic

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,289 posts
Is it possible to have one companion use one body and another companion use a differnt body? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Madeira

Madeira

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
@ Thasic: No. Companions of same race all end up with same model. You can differ humans from elves, or males from females, but all of same sex and race will be the same by DAO design.

Taemon32

Taemon32

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I'm really hoping for an Elf Female version, especially of Artemis and Venus. Dwarves would be cool too. Only humans seem to be getting the body mod love.

xnalimov

xnalimov

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
You've done great job, but I have a question. Is it possible to add underwear for men at least?

vortex_13

vortex_13

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is there any way to get different textures on the different models? Eg: shaved on the elf female,hairy on the human female,etc...

w34p0nx

w34p0nx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In the Gauntlet leading up to the Urn of Sacred Ashes, there's a test where the characters are asked to remove 'earthly ties' ie: undress, then a movie clip.

During the movie clip, all characters seemed to have way lighter skin color right from the necklace down compared to their faces and necks, which normally doesn't happen. Almost like they're reflecting the flames light too much.

Also, I normally roll with me (tank), leliana & morrigan for mdps and rdps, and wynne for heals. So seeing the three of them with the exact same naked body behind me was kind of a woa moment. Especially Wynne, too hot for her age :D

wren10

wren10

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Is it possible to have one companion use one body and another companion use a differnt body? If so, how would I go about doing this?

The only way that it could be possible is if it is possible to change the race of one of your companions, since each race can have a different body. I know there is at least one or two mods that make Leliana an elf, but I don't know if that is just someone tossing different ears on her or if it's an actual race change, but that would be the only way i can see. I'm no modder though so who knows what smart person might devise.

Different bodies for different NPC's, such as breast size differences, would be a cool thing though, but it's probably asking too much for this game.

dixie2

dixie2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
V3 textures dont work with me.. but man your work is amazing..

Edited by dixie2, 10 January 2010 - 01:06 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.116 seconds